QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries
FINANCE AND CREDIT SPECIALIST
AkzoNobel is searching for an “Finance and Credit Specialist”who will play an important role within the Finance team.
(The position is based in Gaziemir, İzmir)
We are looking for a highly capable financial specialist to optimize our financial operations in line with our business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, statistics, business administration or in a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in this field in multinational Company,
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Experience in SAP is a must.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office software (Word, advanced Excel, PowerPoint), (Advanced level of Excel is a must)
- Team player, career focused and driven, eager to learn
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time-management skills.
- No military obligations for male candidates
- Monitoring the daily cash status,
- Execution of daily bank transactions,
- Control and execution of incoming checks,
- Customer credit management: Follow up of risks and credit limits
- Periodic reconciliations with customers
- Assisting treasury manager for cash management activities
- Assisting treasury manager for preparation of financial reports
- Carrying out the receivable aging studies,
- Supporting the month-end closing process in the accounting leg,
- Supporting the audit team throughout the audit period.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports requested by abroad,