GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a qualified “Guest Xperience Agent” for D Maris Bay.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong people interaction skills, warm and welcoming to hotel guests, all hotel employees.
- Relevant degree from an accredited university in Business, Hospitality or related major,
- Excellent customer service skills with great enthusiasm, superior interpersonal skills, result oriented and highly self motivated
- Provides a genuine and constant level of exceptional services and understands LQA.
- Work effectively in a variety of situations with different individuals and groups to provide best quality service.
- Consistently role models excellent guest service by being involved in the operation as needed and providing same level of service to employees.
- Efficient on complaint handling to reach satisfactory results, creative and practical to enhance service quality.
- Always answers with yes, always smiles even under difficult, long and busy periods.
- Fluent in English, clear and polite conversation skill in Turkish.Additional languages are an advantage.
- Sufficient experience in Rooms Division different departments.
- Advance computer skills necessary including Opera systems, MS Office ( proficiency degree )
- Must be able to verbally respond over the telephone, in a clear-speaking voice.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- High level of professionalism and integrity while maintaining the confidentiality of the hotel
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach to any task
- Dynamic adaptability and flexibility to the needs of hospitality industrywork Schedule
- Previous Hotel operations experience, university degree or equivalent experiences are preferred,
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Luxury Hospitality Industry or Hotel operations.
- Relay guest complaints to Guest Xperience Supervisor / Asst. Manager / Manager without any delay.
- Must able to work with different nationalities.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ideally have previous hotel experiences within Rooms Division
- Required to possess excellent verbal and written English communications skills. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Computer literate and prior experiences with hotel systems; such as Opera, Triton, Micros software and Microsoft Office programs, are required.
- Guest driven, pro-active and approachable character possess the ability to,
- Take own initiatives within limitations, maintaining the hotel’s standards, policies and procedures
- Successfully communicate and work close together with other departments of the hotel
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Focus and understand guests' needs while remaining calm and courteous, providing suitable responses
- Take responsibility of handling any guest complaints and requests in a calm manner and provide suitable solutions
- Provide a personalized service with guests during a longer period of time
- Work well under pressure of multiple requests and/or departures within any given period of time
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality of all guests and internal company information at all times
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; including weekends, late evenings, early mornings and nights.
- Comfortable with working indoors and outdoors