QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
DCT Klinik is at the forefront of modern dentistry. With superior technology, unparalleled levels of service and a dynamic working environment, DCT Klinik leads the way in International Dental Tourism and has an unrivalled reputation across the globe for dental excellence.
For our operations in Antalya, DCT Klinik III is seeking a skilled photographer to join our expanding team. Responsibilities include:
- Taking photos and recording videos of patient testimonials with the direction and planning of the Management
- Preparing and executing each shot according to technical aspects such as light, lenses, camera film, filters to achieve appropriate effect.
- Determining camera placement, composing shots and providing recommendations
- Assisting with camera setup, poses, distances, movement etc. to capture the best image
- Analysing positions and making adjustments to placement and controls related to cameras, printers, and other equipment
- Managing and observing set ups for any issues and establishing appropriate filming and lighting to obtain the best end result in photo quality
- Implementing all quality checks related to effective camera maintenance
- Delivering the raw photo shots via the necessary channels as instructed
We aim to recruit suitable candidates who:
- Have effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experienced in photography, studio shooting is preferred but not essential
- Have strong computer skills: knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred but not essential
- Have a positive, energetic attitude for a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanour and appearance
- Ability to demonstrate respect and be polite and courteous to patients
- Able to commit to a flexible working schedule
- Highly developed aesthetic and creative perspective
- Familiarity with Fuji camera models
If you share our passion for helping people and changing lives and want to work as part of a dynamic and successful team, we look forward to receiving your application. As part of your application, please include some examples/ portfolio of your work along with your CV.