QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As DL Attorneys at Law, we provide comprehensive services based on our experience across various industries and service lines. Universal developments in regulations and laws require close collaboration with the technical experts of international organizations. This is a strategic advantage for our office, which already attaches significant value to teamwork. Our core principle is based on the delivery of our practical legal know-how with an understanding of professionalism We are looking for;
- Bachelor’s degree in law with bar admission,
- 2 – 3 years of professional experience upon completion of internship, preferably in a law firm,
- Strong proficiency in spoken and written English,
- Excellent project management skills ensuring key deliverables are issued on time.
- Solid legal notion,
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life,
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador,
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results,
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
Responsilities & Roles
- Experience related to personal data protection, e-commerce, technology law which includes fintech, blockchain, immerging technologies etc.,
- Appearing before courts where needed.
- Drafting of legal documents including contracts, pleadings, legal opinions and reports.
- Assists in developing legal document strategy by conducting in-depth research to provide insight-enabled recommendations to project leadership.
- Develops knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and their associated processes to formulate solutions for client problems.
- Following the updates in legislation and drafting legal alerts/briefs in a prompt manner.
- Develops a general knowledge of legislation principles/structures by actively participating in training sessions, conducting independent research, reading legal alerts/newsletters/updates, and learning types of legal services provided within a specific legal activity.
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes information about client’s rights and obligations to effectively prepare for court cases or transactions.
- Effectively prepares for interactions with more senior personnel as well as legal authorities by understanding clients and teams needs and expectations.