3 - 7 years of experience
3 - 7 years of experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and SaT (Strategy and Transactions) services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1700 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for Seniors to join our Tax-Tax Technology and Transformation (TTT) Services team in Istanbul with the following qualifications;
· Strong academic background; a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics or equivalent departments
· Minimum 3-year experience in data analytics
· Proficiency with Python or Java or C Sharp (C#)
· Analytical skills and competence in recognizing cause and effect relationships and inquisitive approach
· Effective communication skills and planning
· Proficiency with data analytics subjects
· Enthusiasm in taking responsibility for the team and his/her superiors
· Knowledge of database design.
· Successful at comparing data and noticing inconsistencies.
· English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
· No travel restrictions
In this role, you will be responsible of,
· Improving clients' tax and financial processes with technology solutions.
· Provide Technology-oriented consulting services to support the clients for tedious tasks
· Assist with the production of leading practice tax and finance software solutions, and support and automate internal and external operations of multinational tax and finance departments.
· Understand Robotic Process Automation solutions.
· Understand e-Applications, such as e-invoice, e-ledger etc. and their XML file format.
· Use of Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence tools
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing and taking responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating relevant team members on progress,
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with the team and client,
· Making technical contribution to client engagements and internal projects.