QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Fiba Retail is the sole authority to open and operate Marks & Spencer, Gap stores in Turkey and is located in 9 different cities with a total of 86 stores. We are looking for a high caliber member to join us as a “Human Resources Senior Specialist” in our Head Office!
What are we looking for as a “Human Resources Senior Specialist’’?
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in relevant fields from a reputable university,
- Min. 4 years of work experience (preferably Retail or Consultancy industries etc.)
- Capable of understanding the business objectives and build strong collaboration with the business in order to convert business strategies into people strategies,
- Excellent MS Office skills,
- Effective communication with a strong desire to improve HR processes,
- Ability to multitask pro-active and self motivated willing to take responsibility.
Which responsibilities does a “Human Resources Senior Specialist” have?
- Understand the business drivers, strategy and function as a strategic partner to the business via visiting stores and organize meetings with store & area managers,
- Deal with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues,
- Drive the talent agenda through the identification of talent pool candidates, career development, coaching, and development planning,
- Act as a single point of contact for business units while ensuring the execution and delivery of all HR activities (from the recruitment process, orientation process, performance management, headcount planning and exit process, and HR reportings etc.)
- Implement learning and development strategies in order to increase the talent capabilities to achieve long term business results,
- Contribute and ensure the delivery of all HR Strategies.
What are we offering?
- In Fiba Retail, we have flexible working hours. You can start between 07:45 and 09:45 and call it a day according to these options,
- With the customized orientation programme and your buddy, you can easily be a part of Fiba Retail Team,
- You can follow fashion trends closely and get special deals from our brands,
- You will have a chance to work with a young, dynamic and agile team,
- With our monthly digital magazine, you can easily follow our new projects, innovations and news about Fiba Retail.
- By joining our committees, you can have a word on our decision-making process and contribute with your innovative ideas.
- By becoming a part of “Fiba Gönüllüleri”, you can contribute to environment and society.
- With our Equal Opportunities Model (FEM), A Gender Equality Certification, you will have a chance to work in an environment that values competency over gender and gives you equal opportunities in every area!
*Fiba Retail Group makes a commitment to avoid discrimination and respect all gender and opportunity equality principles in the recruitment process.