QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who WE are?
Fiba Retail is the sole authority to open and operate Marks & Spencer, Gap stores in Turkey, and is located in 9 different cities with a total of 86 stores.
We are looking for a high caliber member to join us as a“Visual Merchandising Specialist” in our Head Office!
Which responsibilities does an “Visual Merchandising Specialist” have?
- Maintain brand standards for visual presentation of the stores,
- Prepare and implement seasonal merchandising presentations and new visual merchandising initiatives,
- Maintain store visual and merchandising set up during the store openings,
- Translating and adapting seasonal visual merchandising standarts for the use of store visual merchandising teams.
What are we looking for as an “Visual Merchandising Specialist”?
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Visual Communication or Business Administration etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in visual merchandising,
- Excellent command of English,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Strong planning, communication and organizational skills,
What are we offering?
- In Fiba Retail, we have flexible working hours. You can start between 07:45 and 09:45 and call it a day according to these options,
- With the customized orientation programme and your buddy, you can easily be a part of Fiba Retail Team,
- You can follow fashion trends closely and get special deals from our brands,
- You will have a chance to work with a young, dynamic and agile team,
- With our monthly digital magazine, you can easily follow our new projects, innovationsand news about Fiba Retail.
- By joining our committees, you can have a word on our decision-making process and contribute with yourinnovative ideas.
- By becoming a part of “Fiba Gönüllüleri”, you can contribute to environment and society.
- With our Equal Opportunities Model (FEM), A Gender Equality Certification, you will have a chance to work in an environment that values competency over gender and gives you equal opportunities in every area!
*Fiba Retail Group makes a commitment to avoid discrimination and respect all gender and opportunity equality principles in the recruitment process.