QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
GENMAR has an opportunity for a dynamic, curious and experienced Service Engineer who will make a difference by providing an exceptional service support to our customer base through identification and implementation of the best service solutions to problems for helping the customers achieve their productivity and quality targets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Machine, Electronics or Mechatronics are preffered)
- Descent mechanical and electronical aptitude accompanied by understanding industrial automation basics or far more
- At least 2 years of working experience in field and workshop service of industrial solutions especially in automotive sector
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken
- Familiarity with MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
- Open-minded, flexible, dynamic,
- Ready to work in the field, have no obstacle to travel
- Can work flexible hours when needed
- Eager to learn and develop
Reporting to Project and Technical Services Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following roles and duties:
- As a part of passionate team, you will effectively diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on a wide range of industry solutions for industrial, manufacturing and processing customers including Industrial Tools and Assembly Solutions / Ergonomic Handling Solutions / Paint-Sealer Applications and Fluid Transfer Equipment / Stud Welding, Riveting and Industrial Joining Solutions and more.
- You will be working closely with sales and project team for successful project integration, installation, commissioning and starting up the new equipments and engineered solutions.
- You will promptly carry out servicing and maintenance on customer equipment of all types mentioned above. You will also support colleagues in the back office with technical information through detailed written reports on day to day basis.
- You will act as an ambassador of GENMAR, promoting the company as a strategic business partner to customers while striving to achieve excellent customer experience.
- You must know by heart and comply with Health and Safety regulations at all times both on customers site and in our premises; as well as apply good standards of engineering practice at all times, when carrying out all aspects of service work and installation projects no matter where you work.
- You will need to develop continuously your knowledge on products and applications to train customers and GENMAR personnel as required, to handle effectively customer calls providing professional technical support and problem solving, to deliver high quality technical feedbacks to experts in the product company.