QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
GSI is looking to recruit an associate lawyer to join our highly reputable corporate department.
- Bachelor’s degree in law with bar admission.
- LL.M. degree from a leading law school is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge and experience in general corporate work with an emphasis on the Turkish Commercial Code, Code of Obligations.
- Experience on Labor Law is preferred but not required.
- Contract drafting skills.
- Strong proficiency in spoken and written Turkish and English.
- High organizational skills and flexibility.
- Strong follow-up, timeliness and analytical skills.
- Good personal organization/planning skills.
- Ability to pro-actively resolve problems.
- Service orientation, can-do-attitude and business global view.
- Proven ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Drafting, negotiating and executing all types of commercial contracts
- Providing legal advice on different types of commercial law issues
- Conducting legal research
- Following up new legislation, providing legal advice on draft laws
- Conducting due diligence in projects
- Conducting daily corporate work including without limitation organizing general assembly meetings