QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a “Sales Manager” to work at our Head Office in Istanbul / Ataşehir for our Le Méridien Bodrum Beach Resort Hotel, which is part of MYC Partners Group of Companies.
- Formulate and implement sales strategies for maximising revenues
- Direct Sales team and ensure they meet the targets set in the annual marketing plan
- Attend all major local and overseas trade shows, hotel and tourist association meetings to identify market opportunities for the hotel
- Plan and where appropriate, execute sales trips to key existing market areas and identify new potential market areas,
- Meet and entertain all influential clients and ensure there is follow-up on all discussed details,
- Organize and accompany familiarization site inspection trips of the hotel by major clients,
- Direct the Sales Management Team in identifying market opportunities for increasing the revenue produced by group meetings, functions,
- Work closely with Revenue Management team in formulating and implementing intelligent room rate strategies for different market segments.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years Sales Management experience with hotel company,
- Fluency in English, plus would be good: Arabic, Russian, French.
- Extensive knowledge off all sales segments and correct deployment for each is a must requirement,
- Ensures hotels’ sales strategies conform to brand philosophies and company future goals,
- Comprehension of group sales processes and group sales demands,
- Strong leadership skills,
- Strong strategic, analytical and forecasting skills,
- Able to develop objectives and make strategic decisions and recommendations based on facts, market trends and experience/knowledge,
- Able to develop and mentor Sales Team,
- High energy level, self-motivated, articulate and presentable.
At Le Méridien, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We’re looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Méridien.