QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a long term Marketing Intern to join our Marketing Team located in İstanbul.
- Undergraduate students currently in their 4th year or in their 1st year of a graduate program.
- Able to for a full-time internship for 5 days a week.
- Skilled in the use of MS Office tools including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, creativity with a good eye for design and the ability to prioritize in a fast-changing environment
- Strong desire to learn along with a strong sense of ownership. Multi-tasking, dynamic, energetic and analytical skills.
- Ready for being a marketing team member. Strong desire to research the world of dermocosmetics and innovations in the field of marketing.
- Strong passion for beauty, the marketing industry and its best practices
- Persuasive, resilient and flexible, able to easily adapt to new challenges.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and driven to regularly follow-up with loose ends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborating with internal teams and various agencies in order to develop in-store materials, such as displays, flyers, visuals
- Managing product registrationsManaging CRM operations.Managing translations for in-store and digital assets
- Supporting product manager to follow importation and inventory
- Supporting cross-functional teams with marketing requests, interact efficiently with other departments
- Providing support and help in the preparation of the required presentations.Assisting product sendings to confirmed editors and influencers.
- Working on new influencer lists and also sourcing credible influencers from socal networks.Assisting all promotional activities: New launches, merchandising, in-store & off-site events.
- Searching for new trends, projects, new technologies, social responsibility projects and inform whole marketing team.
- Supporting offline and online events and follow-up of necessary processes.
- Working on projects for the Z generation.
- Keeping up to date with competitors by actively following social media.
- Performing market analysis and research on competitors.