QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a passionate candidate to join HR Department in Turkey. He/she will be responsible for handling daily HR tasks including HR Administration, Recruitment, Employee Relations, Training and Development, Global and Local HR Projects.
- Ensure HR Database up do date with the employee’s information
- Responsible for keeping absence and annual leave recording systems
- Maintain and update employee’s files
- Being responsible for all HR activities and operations; on-boarding, exit, employee experience, learning and development, talent and career management processes,
- Maintain and prepare periodic HR reports
- Support payroll and related activities
- Execution of operational recruitment processes such as prepare and post job advert to the portals, screen candidates resumes and job applications, organizing interviews, conduct phone interviews, realizing reference checks etc.
- Follow up onboarding processes of new hires
- Supporting HR activities such as Performance Management, Training & Development and Employer Branding
- Supporting different global and local HR related projects such as digital transformation, employee engagement and motivation, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Fluent English (written/spoken)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in HR, preferable in a multinational company
- Knowledge of MS Office and HR tools
- High level of confidentiality, professionalism with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, well-organized and result-oriented
İnsan Kaynakları Uzmanı pozisyonu ile ilgili daha detaylı bilgi almak ya da diğer iş fırsatlarını incelemek için aşağıdaki sayfaları inceleyebilirsiniz.İnsan Kaynakları Uzmanı İnsan Kaynakları Uzmanı Maaşları İnsan Kaynakları Uzmanı Nasıl Olunur? İnsan Kaynakları Uzmanı Nedir? İnsan Kaynakları Uzmanı İş İlanları