QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are searching for dynamic members to be assigned as "Import Specialist’’ in our Şişli Office for our rapidly growing organization.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields,
- Minimum 3 years of experience,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Multinational corporation experience is a plus, knowledge of import regulations,
- Advanced level of MS Office applications,
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills,
- Hard-working, highly motivated and team player.
- Entering the purchase orders into the system and sending to the supplier,
- Following the delivery performance of the orders and ensuring their arrival on time,
- Defining material cards that are not found in the system according to the procedure,
- Providing order management and follow-up If there are changes about arrivals, make updates in the system and inform the sales division,
- Creating import files,
- Establishing coordination with the customs agent,
- Getting the prices from the shipping companies according to the way of loading of the orders and to provide the logistics according to the price approval,
- Updating regularly the import list on the system,
- Registering arrived materials to the system,
- Transferring the expense information of the files that import process is finished to accounting department.