beauty of fashion accessible to all. We use on-demand manufacturing technology to connect suppliers to our agile supply chain, reducing inventory waste and enabling us to deliver a variety of affordable products to customers around the world. From our global offices, we reach customers in more than 150 countries.
Founded in 2012, SHEIN has nearly 10,000 employees operating from offices around the world. In SHEIN, wework with outstanding, creative, and capable peers. We share an energetic and open culture for capable people to discern, work and ignite as a team.
We are looking for Warehouse Specialist to join our Esenyurt Warehouse team.
1. Assist warehousing managers to establish and improve departmental rules and regulations and process specifications, and strictly implement them to ensure the quality and efficiency of warehousing operations, and be responsible for operational KPI indicators;
2. Assist warehousing managers to reasonably allocate manpower allocation and other resources for warehousing jobs, operation processes, improve operational efficiency and reduce operating costs;
3. Monitor all aspects of production and operation in real time, report and deal with various problems and faults in a timely manner to ensure the smooth progress of production and operation;
4. Responsible for regular analysis of production and operation, customer complaints, asset management, cost control, labor efficiency, loss prevention safety and other related data, and timely discover, report and solve problems;
5. Responsible for communication and coordination with other business departments, as well as problem communication and resolution;
6. Complete the target tasks assigned by the company, and make corresponding adjustments based on the company's development status;
7. Assist the warehouse manager to be responsible for the daily operation business training and guidance of department employees, team building and talent echelon training;
8. Responsible for daily docking with the operation department, improving customer satisfaction, and coordinating various resources to meet customer needs;
9. Responsible for the implementation and improvement of the production and research promotion system as the warehousing business side.
1. Full-time college degree or above, major in logistics and supply chain management is preferred; experience in logistics management in large and medium-sized retail, logistics centers, and B2C e-commerce enterprises is preferred;
2. More than 3 years of experience in the logistics industry, familiar with modern warehousing/logistics management business processes;
3. Have excellent organizational coordination, planning and communication skills, good logical analysis and judgment, strong sense of service and teamwork, and can withstand greater work pressure;
3. Familiar with ERP and WMS systems, with strong team management and planning capabilities, and strong project execution capabilities;
4. Strong data analysis, business logic sorting, cost analysis and optimization capabilities