QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For our Smart Infrastructure Information Technology Department (SI IT) in Kartal, we are searching for an IT Business Analyst (Sales & Offer)! This role will be supporting the organization regarding IT demand management!
What are my responsibilities?
Collecting and analyzing SI business requirements in the area of sales & offer and translating them into IT demand requirements,
Assessing business requirements with regards to the value proposition (Return on Investment and Business Cases) and deciding about the implementation together with the business,
Leading and coordinating IT Projects/Change requests and monitoring their delivery in quality, time and budget,
Maintaining an up-to-date pipeline of demands/change-requests and projects,
Following new and innovative IT Services in and outside of Siemens, as well as comply with SI IT and Cybersecurity strategies,
Ensuring the execution of projects under the rules of PM@Siemens IT and the agile methodology, retaining responsibility for delivery,
Acting as demand manager/project manager to implement the local and vertical IT solutions,
Being CRM User Center Coordinator for lead country Turkey (Local system governance, report & dashboard creation, first line support and incident management, deployment of improvements, training),
Consulting to business technically to increase business value through using IT in sales and offer areas; to drive productivity by identifying and promoting secure IT solutions that best support and optimize business processes,
Handling relationships in an ecosystem of business units, partners and providers locally and globally and supporting the acceleration of digitalization across the SI businesses.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent,
- Sound IT and technology background to drive innovation and create an overarching IT vision,
- Business process knowhow for partnering to SI sales users in order to identify and deliver automated IT solutions,
- High communication & presentation skills to lead local & global suppliers/resources,
- Rich experience in digitalization projects and organizational change,
- Effective networking skills to implement vertical IT projects and increase the digitalization of SI,
- Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and partners around the globe,
- Fluency in English is key – German language will be a plus,
- Willing to be part of innovative projects and contributing to our initiatives, making a positive impact on the community.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Siemens İş İlanları
Software Development Engineer C++
Software Development Engineer – Linux
5G/6G Software Development Engineer/Architect
Management Assistant & Order Tracking Professional
Factory Planning Engineer
Business Administration Sales Professional
Part Time Working Student (UX-UI Designer)
Full Stack Developer (Angular + Java)
Configuration Manager/DevOps (SVC)
Test Architect (Gsw - Simulation)
Senior Full-Stack Developer (Java)
Frontend Software Development Engineer...
Software Test Engineer (Industrial Computing)