QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are embarking on an exciting journey at Sigortam.net! As the first and largest insurance marketplace in Turkey, Sigortam.net currently cooperates with 20+ insurance companies to serve 7+ million customers and this is just the beginning. Our dream is to become the leading tech company in the region, which brings a positive impact to the insurance sector through better customer experience driven by technology.
We strongly believe in the value of putting people first – our colleagues and customers – and are rebuilding the organization with exceptional talent. We are a team of empowered individuals with a growth mindset and desire to learn in a fast-paced environment. We are looking to welcome colleagues who will take full ownership, challenge the status-quo, persist in the face of setbacks and test new things. Fast and data-driven decision-making is part of our DNA: We believe in the value of making fast decisions, testing, learning and improving.
At Sigortam.net, we succeed or fail as a team. Our colleagues do not feel threatened by the success of others, but rather find inspiration in them. Humility is a "must have" quality we seek in every candidate we meet. If you are up for this challenge and exciting journey, come and join us!
· University Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance, MBA is a plus
· Min. 2 years of experience in Big 4 Audit Companies or Multinational Companies
· Deep Experience in MS Office, especially in Excel
· Strong English language written and oral communication skills
· Flexible team player with strong communication skills
· Supports month end closing, budgeting and planning processes
· Timely prepares regular reporting of Business KPIs and perform variance analysis
· Timely preparation of ad hoc requests
· Creates effective business partnerships, through close communication with all functions to follow up annual budget and rolling forecasts