QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Scope of Work
As Laundry Supervisor, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and ensure full knowledge and active participation of all our brand initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Laundry Supervisor, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation in the following:
- Handle and assist in department training and orientation of all new hosts and regular trainings to Laundry hosts to improve job performance, meet guidelines and standards of service and operation.
- Demonstrate to Laundry hosts how to perform each task in job description according to service standard.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with other departments to ensure the smooth operation of laundry functions.
- Plan and co-ordinate an action plan for daily work schedules including special activities and reports depending on occupancy.
- Distribute and supervise the daily work schedules, reports, and assignments to laundry staff.
- Supervise and inspect the work of Laundry hosts ensuring high standard of order, hygiene, sanitation and cleanliness throughout all service areas and assist when necessary.
- Ensure all equipment and machinery is cleaned and maintained in good condition and stored correctly.
- Upkeep Six Senses guidelines and standards of service and operation. My performance benchmarks are maintained and exceeded.
- Strictly adhere to LQA standards and guest comments.
To execute the position of Laundry Supervisor, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following;
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar hotel operational setting. Hospitality diploma/degree?from a recognized hospitality school is preferred.
- Technical skills include advanced MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. I am also familiar with various hotel systems including POS and PMS platforms. I have good knowledge of laundry operations and linen handling.
- Fluent in English; I understand that additional languages are preferred.
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Laundry Supervisor at Six Senses Kaplankaya It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent to the position.
Six Senses Kaplankaya is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.