QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Six Senses Kaplankaya presents a mosaic of architecture, history and art, and is within easy reach many famed archaeological sites. There are 141 guestrooms including six suites (75 in the main building and 66 Ridge Villas), all boasting stunning views to the Aegean Sea. Aegean & Mediterranean-inspired fresh, sustainable cuisine interwoven with Turkish elements and flavors is the overarching theme of three dining venues, introducing ‘Eat with Six Senses’ concept by sourcing local and fresh products. The expansive 10,000 square meter Spa, Fitness and Health & Healing Center offers guests and residents a truly integrative approach to optimal wellness. Six Senses Kaplankaya is an idyllic destination for celebrations. It also has facilities to accommodate team-building programs. With many excellent guest experiences on offer, the resort can customize activities to suit active guests and guests who prefer to simply sit back and relax.
- Organize treatments as per Six Senses Spas standards.
- Make sure treatment rooms have enough supplies at all times.
- Request and collect the stock of supplies necessary for the treatment rooms.
- Stock up the treatment rooms with the necessary supplies.
- Set up the treatment rooms as per Six Senses Spas standards.
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to guests at all times.
- Serve the welcome drink to the guests when required.
- Ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the Spa and own treatment rooms.
- Ensure all equipment is well maintained and in safe condition.
- Handle guest complaints and record all guest comments.
- Personally log all product recommendations.
- Report lost and found items and submit guest incident reports to the Management.
- Update the communications book on daily events if any.
- Monitor usage of products.
- Establish good guest relations and rapport with all spa hosts and guests at all times.
- Report any breakage or mal function of any items at the spa and follow up on the repair and maintenance.
- Be well groomed and presentable at all times and according to the Six Senses Spas grooming standards.
- Keep a professional working manner at all times.
- Show enthusiasm and motivation at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Be polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the hotel is represented.
- Minimum High School degree.
- Two years or more of experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel brand.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of healing therapies, spa treatments, beauty products, wellness traditions and fitness.
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage training, including courses in anatomy and physiology from a college or certified massage school.
- Must be able to perform multiple modalities: ie. Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Ashiatsu, Thai or Yoga, Ayurvedic, Body Treatments, Stone, Prenatal and Aromatherapy.
- Able to perform a 50-minute comprehensive massage, using professional draping techniques.
- Scheduling flexibility is required.
- Physically able to do strenuous work for long periods of time while standing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in sliding shifts.