QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Sunset Hospitality Group has become a leading hospitality management group with a global presence across 16 countries with over 31 brands. METT Social Living is a refined, elegant and laid-back collection of lifestyle hotels & resorts dotted around unique locations. With a discreet service style without frills or fuss along with social dining and lifestyle entertainment at the heart of the experience, the brand is conceived for the traveller of today looking for an ideal place to celebrate life.
Now, we are hiring Beverage Managerto join us in Bodrum.
The Beverage Manager oversees an efficient operation of the beverage services offered at Mett Hotel. Plan and organize how beverage systems will be set up, direct, and supervise employees working with beverages, and evaluate the overall effectiveness of the system.
- Develop beverage programs, which includes what types of drinks to offer, which brands of liquor to use, pricing and other menu aspects.
- Forecast and keep track of which drinks are most in demand.
- Oversee the cost of inventory and supplies and submit reports on a periodic basis.
- Manages day-to-day beverage operation, ensures the quality, standards and meets the expectations of the guest on a daily basis.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of customer service are provided and listens and responds to customer and employee concerns and questions.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent guest service.
- Ensure that all beverage products served meet the established specifications and standards.
- Review cost increases communicate with supplier to review charges and apply strategies to lower costs when possible.
- Manage the staff through coaching and training, in order to improve performance and to achieve the department’s objectives and targets.
- Ensure implementation of area sanitation standards.
- Ensure that all beverage equipment is operated safely and with reasonable care, reporting mechanical problems for repair.
- Observes compliance with Mett Hotel policies and procedures, as well as governmental laws and regulations.
- Conduct regular meetings with the Bar Team to keep colleagues informed of policies and procedure, special events, further improvement plans and guest comments to ensure that colleagues are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the department objectives.
- Ensure that staff members are wearing the proper clean uniforms at all time to assure their adherence to the brand dress code and following the hygiene standards.
- Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant Health, Safety and Environment management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity so that Mett Hotel provides excellent hospitality services to its guests.
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- BA Degree in Hospitality from a reputable university
- Minimum 5-8 years operational experience in 5* Hotel or Resort
- Has working knowledge of all aspects of beverage operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent management skills
- Strong planning and budgetary skills
- Highly cooperative team spirit