QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Sunset Hospitality Group has become a leading hospitality management group with a global presence across 16 countries with over 31 brands. METT Social Living is a refined, elegant and laid-back collection of lifestyle hotels & resorts dotted around unique locations. With a discreet service style without frills or fuss along with social dining and lifestyle entertainment at the heart of the experience, the brand is conceived for the traveler of today looking for an ideal place to celebrate life.
Now, we are hiring a Chef de Partie / Staff Cafeteria to join us in Bodrum.
- Overseas employees, food production and ensure that cafeteria operations follow all sanitation and health regulations
- Follow all sanitation and health regulations and that meals meet nutritional standards.
- Handle employees’ complaints and resolve issues related to food quality.
- Monitor the food's taste and appearance and may consult with the executive chef to plan cost-effective menus
- Assist the kitchen team in the daily operation of the staff kitchen.
- Perform required duties using the correct method, correct equipment and materials for the task.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of a wide variety of foodstuffs.
- Estimates food needs, reviews inventory to assure that adequate supplies are available.
- Supervises storage and use of leftover foodstuffs and uncooked products.
- Inspects, supervises and participates in the cleaning of the kitchen.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working conditions through personal inspection and by following the stores preventive maintenance programs
- Trains and instructs employees in cooking, food preparation and food handling techniques; supervises subordinate cooks.
- Degree in Culinary Arts or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in food production / kitchen
- Basic English
- Knowledge of Food Safety, HACCP, Sanitation, and Personal Hygiene basics.
- Ability to maintain high quality control standards.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control
- Knowledge of maintenance and care of culinary facilities, equipment, supplies, and materials.
- Ability to Supervise and direct line cooks and assistant line cooks