No experience preference
No experience preference
Front Office Supervisor
Sunset Hospitality Group has become a leading hospitality management group with a global presence across 16 countries with over 31 brands. METT Social Living is a refined, elegant and laid-back collection of lifestyle hotels & resorts dotted around unique locations. With a discreet service style without frills or fuss along with social dining and lifestyle entertainment at the heart of the experience, the brand is conceived for the traveller of today looking for an ideal place to celebrate life.
Now, we are hiring Front Office Supervisor to join us in Bodrum.
· Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
· Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
· Maintain high visibility during the peak period in order to ensure the smooth running of operations, promotes good public relations, takes corrective actions and handle customers’ complaints to ensure their satisfaction. Provide immediate assistance to guests as requested
· Coordinates front office duties with various departments such as Executive Office, Housekeeping, Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Security to ensure that all guests are given friendly and caring service from their arrival until their departure according to brand standards in a safe and secure environment
· Identifies training needs, plan training activities and oversees their implementation for all front office sections. Follows up to ensure compliance and efficiency of training activities
· Keeps abreast of all emergency procedures, hotel promotions, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, upcoming events and brief direct subordinates accordingly so that all front office staff are able to answer guest requests and questions.
· Provides services that are above and beyond for guest satisfaction and retention.
· To fulfil other duties assigned by the Guest Experience Manager.
· Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset
· Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
· Knowledge of Opera is required.
· Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
· Must speak fluent Turkish and English, any additional language would be an asset
· Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
· Experience in motivating and leading a winning team.
· Guest service and detail-oriented
· Positive thinking, personal presentation, initiative, adaptability/flexibility, integrity, dependability, stress tolerance, property knowledge, safety orientation, innovation, self-development.
· Must be ready to work AM, PM and night shift