QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Sunset Hospitality Group has become a leading hospitality management group with a global presence across 16 countries with over 31 brands. METT Social Living is a refined, elegant and laid-back collection of lifestyle hotels & resorts dotted around unique locations. With a discreet service style without frills or fuss along with social dining and lifestyle entertainment at the heart of the experience, the brand is conceived for the traveller of today looking for an ideal place to celebrate life.
Now, we are hiring Male Spa Therapist to join us in Bodrum.
- Handles all massages and treatment related activities, and for the safety of the guests in the massage room
- Arrange workstation, treatment room, and drapes
- Be thoroughly familiar and able to recommend Spa products and treatments as well as know pertinent hotel information
- Be familiar with all hotel and spa packages, promotoins, prices and rates
- Maintains spa and treatment room appearance, cleanliness according to standard operating procedures
- Obtains the basic medical history for a client, assesses any problems or conditions and suggests appropriate therapy based on current health of client
- Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications like any allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy before beginning the service
- Ready to take on both therapist and reception duties.
- Give information to the visitors about the SPA and the SPA products.
- Therapist Certification is a must
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of policies and procedures, their development and applications
- Excellent Interpersonal and communications skills
- Caring, positive attitude to clients
- Extensive knowledge and experience of deep meditation and relaxation