QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Peninsula Istanbul will offer spectacular views of the Bosphorus Strait, the meeting point of East and West. Located in the historic Karaköy district, the hotel will feature 177 opulent guestrooms and a glamourous rooftop, forming part of the Salıpazarı Port re-development, which also features a cruise terminal, public squares, restaurants, and museums. A great opportunity to work in an exciting Signature Restaurant, The Peninsula Istanbul is looking for its Restaurant Chef de Cuisine to lead a team in a large and diverse operation. The position will also be responsible to lead a team of food specialists and ensure that the food maintains the highest quality.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile hotel opening in Istanbul.
- The Peninsula Hotels espouses luxury service, dedication to our customers, and commitment to our employees.
- Exceptional market leading total remuneration on offer.
- Ensure the best possible quality of its products and the realization of the dishes served on the menu of its restaurant, as much in terms of taste, temperature and speed of execution for an optimal customer experience.
- Personally supervise food tastings, presentations and train your kitchen team to prepare the dishes for each menu change.
- Managing the entire daily culinary operations perfectly assisting and giving great support to Head Chef
- Control the costs and expenses generated by its service.
- Define the individual objectives to be achieved by its employees and monitor the progress made throughout the year.
- Participate in the recruitment of his team and supervise the integration of new employees.
- Maintains and set adherence standards for product quality, consistency, presentation, portioning, garnishment, and utilization goals.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same position and total 8 to 10 years of experience in a la carte restaurant kitchens, luxury hotel at high standards, Michelin or 50 Best restaurants plus.
- Excellent command of the Asian and European culinary skills.
- Ability to act in accordance with the food safety (implementing HACCP / ISO 22000 rules) and occupational safety legislations.
- Graduated from a culinary school or similar education, advanced level of basic culinary knowledge.
- Fluent and excellent command of speaking and writing communication skills in English.
- Good command of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to create and follow up standard recipes.
We are delighted to receive your resume for further consideration.