QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
TravelLine is an international IT company with offices worldwide: Estonia, Bulgaria, Thailand, Singapore, Tunisia, Indonesia, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.
We create online solutions and websites for hotels, helping them to simplify their workflow and earn more. Our services are used by 8000 clients from simple apartments to the most famous large hotels up to 1700 rooms.
We are looking for someone who will sell TravelLine solutions to hotel resorts, hotels, and other properties in India.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious sales expert to launch a new branch from scratch in Turkey and build a career. You will become part of the remote-friendly team of professionals and have full support from the company - corporate educational courses, guidance from experienced sales experts, and all necessary materials.
Currently, we are looking for candidates in Antalya and Marmaris.
What TravelLine Business Development Manager should do:
- search for new clients;
- hold meetings with potential clients in hotels;
- present TravelLine solutions;
- bring the deal to a contract;
- work with CRM:
- do the business correspondence without mistakes in English;
- constantly improve sales skills and knowledge of TravelLine's solutions, take training and do certification;
- take part in all events for hoteliers as a TravelLine representative.
- At least 2 years of sales experience within the hospitality or technology industry for hoteliers;
- Knowledge of key hoteliers in the country;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English and Turkish. Proficiency in Russian would be a plus;
- Comfortable with CRM and computer software;
- Desire to earn a lot;
- Client focus, communication skills, readiness for an intense rhythm of work;
- The availability of a car would be a plus.
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Commissions depend on the number of new clients and sales volume;
- Great room for growth within the company;
- Fast-paced, ever-growing start-up environment with full support from the established international team;
- Business trips.
If you're interested in the position, send us your CV in English with a brief self-introduction story and we'll get back to you shortly.