GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Üsküdar American Academy, founded in 1876, is one of the leading private schools in Turkey. We offer the Turkish national curriculum, Advanced Placement (AP) courses and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP). The school is highly selective and prides itself on its world-class academic outcomes.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, highly motivated, and inspirational People and Culture Business Partner.
- University degree from a reputable university, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Psychology and other Social Sciences or other related disciplines,
- Minimum 10 Years of experience in Human Resources (experienced in the education sector is a plus),
- Experience in performance management, recruitment & selection, learning and development,
- Experienced in Turkish labor law and applications,
- Strong analytical and communication skills,
- Consistently demonstrates strong presentation and leadership skills,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Excellent command of MS Office,
- Planning and organization skills.
- Responsible for setting standards and processes in regard to all functions of the human resources (recruitment, performance management, talent management, HR metrics, etc.),
- Acting as a single point of contact for the related departments/ teachers on core Human Resources processes,
- Providing the smooth running of HR processes and tools via setting teams and/or sharing responsibilities with department heads and School managers. As part of the recruitment committee ensuring that screening applicants, evaluating applicant qualifications, selection activities and conducting interviews are in line with the SEV standards,
- Developing and maintaining a positive school culture for teachers and staff,
- Building strong relationships and trust with school leaders, teachers and colleagues; offer HR expertise and coaching on people issues as well as HR processes, assist leaders to gain a better understanding of employees' needs and career aspirations,
- Ensuring the execution and delivery of school HR operational activities in an effective and efficient manner,
- Ensuring the data quality of the HRIS by making data entries on time and providing HR reports to provide timely insight to the leaders at the Foundation as well as School Management,
- Take active role in HR projects such as job evaluation, grade and reward policy review, organizational restructuring and execute the relevant actions,
- Creating, reviewing, and revising processes and job descriptions.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, SEV American College holds itself to the highest standards of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
Employees at SEV/American Schools model the SEV Foundation’s code of ethics and values, the ‘United Nations Rights of the Child’ charter, and the Council of International Schools Accreditation standards on Child Protection.