QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For our growing organization, we are looking for teammates with a technical expertise in automotive electronics who will lead the accounts in technical aspects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably in Electric & Electronics or Computer Engineering),
- Master’s Degree is a plus,
- Excellent command of written and verbal English (second language will be an asset),
- Expertise in evaluating automotive electronics technology and automotive requirements,
- Self-starter with interest in new technologies and a startup/entrepreneurial mindset,
- Track record of delivering results and consistent record of performance/career progression,
- High degree of strategic thinking and commercial judgement,
- Resilience and positive attitude,
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills,
- Structured working style, advanced time management and strong analytical skills,
- Strong abilities in cross-functional/-entity collaboration,
- Strong confidence and reliability.
- Leading the account team according to the technical aspects, customer and design requirements, legal regulations,
- Understanding and handling customer technical requirements in the front end and share those in the organization,
- Collaborating with account managers to lead the account team to the success.
- Evaluating the customer RFQ’s,
- Effectively and confidently managing stakeholders from across the organization to produce positive outcomes for customer management,
- Defining overall mission and strategy for sales team,
- To be the champion of implementing future technologies in R&D and other related functions as the voice of customer,
- Forward thinking and proactive, developing strategies and initiatives in customer/account management,
- Managing the relationships to related departments in all Vestel Group locations,
- Creating a professional network and developing the business within the ecosystem of automotive industry,
- Regular domestic and international travels to meet with external partners and customers,
- Delivering presentations to customers and internal senior management,
- Planning and Improving of layout concepts, line supply concepts, processes with other departments such as quality, engineering and production.
Eligible candidates will be invited to following processes: Tests (General Aptitude, English, Personality Inventory) and interviews (HR interview, technical interviews with line managers and Top Management evaluations).