QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The foundation of YILDIRIM Group dates back to 1963, when Garip YILDIRIM established GARIP YILDIRIM & SONS in Samsun, Turkey. Since its founding, the company has continuously broadened its focus through new subsidiaries by entrepreneurism and constant innovation, evolving into an industrially diversified group of companies as well as one of the fastest growing Turkish industrial groups.
Since 2008, when YILDIRIM Group made its first international acquisition in Sweden, the company has grown to become a global force based in Istanbul, Turkey, with operations in 9 sectors in 51 countries on 5 continents. YILDIRIM Group of Companies employ more than 13,000 people around the globe. YILDIRIM Group of Companies is active in metals and mining, coal and coke, energy, fertilizers and chemicals, port management, shipping and logistics, construction and real estate and financial investments.
For our growing organization, we are looking for a ‘Senior Treasury Specialist (Derivative Products) ’ to be based in YILDIRIM Group Headquarter, Maslak Office.
What are we looking for in Senior Treasury Specialist (Derivative Products) ?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or a related field,
- Minimum 5 years of directly-related professional work experience,
- Expert user of Microsoft Office products and Bloomberg terminal,
- Expert knowledge of pricing and execution of financial derivative products,
- Written and oral fluency in English is a must,
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical thinking and decision making skills,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dealing and pricing derivative instruments in line with the needs of group companies,
- Analyzing MTM of the derivatives and performing collateral management,
- Preparing in-house daily market report,
- Informing the management instantly about remarkable market events,
- Managing domestic and foreign bank relations in terms of derivative products,
- Managing documentation process of the derivatives such as ISDA, CSA and term-sheet,
- Coordinating Treasury and related finance departments such as IFRS & Accounting on derivative instruments,
- Optimising investments and constantly looking for opportunities with a view on risk and return,
- Performing internal and external reportings on derivative instruments portfolio of the group companies.
We look forward to meeting you!
Many thanks for your attention in advance.